Information Download Center
Whether you are a small business or large institution, the below downloadable PDFs will help assist you in making the right choice for your Donor Recognition Display. If you have any additional questions, please give us a call at 1-800-929-9110.
Getting started with Donor Recognition
Successful donor campaigns have long term:
- Goals of multiple giving opportunities
- Opportunities for major benefactors to step forward and tell their story
- Recognition and Thanks of the contributions from those that have provided support
- Examples for future benefactors, for them to see how they might be treated and recognized.
Checks are written every day in support of a multitude of causes, and all people want is a word of thanks. How do you recognize your donors?
Take a look, see what grabs your attention, and let's talk. We will help you create your unique one of a kind donor recognition program, that will serve as a thank you to those that have given, and a welcome greeting to those that might. Most important, we help you tell your story to the world.
What RCB Donor Recognition can do for you:
- Provide ideas to stir the creative juices.
- Get you thinking about what might be.
- Design a traditional recognition wall; one that is wood framed with brass name plates.
- Design very contemporary donor walls; with metal, glass and acrylic components.
- Design state of the art, cutting edge technology donor recognition; with donor walls that are integrated with a touch screen video display so each major donor, in their own words, can tell their story of why giving to the organization was important to them.